The library is the heart of our institution and well utilised by the student teachers . Library has an area of 2253 sq.ft and seating capacity for about 100 readers. At present the library houses a collection of above 5000 books, 100 back volumes of journals, 50 CD’s and 1 year question bank. The library subscribes5 National journals from reputed institutions, 10 magazines and 3 news papers. Library is fully computerized library management system and students are searching the resources through computer based catalogue (Online Public Access Catalogue/OPAC).The library subscribes UGC N-List online package of journals, 96000 e-books through N-List and electronic books and Dissertation Abstracts International Online (Backup volumes from 2006). The library resources exploration happens as around 75 students use the library every day.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Strict silence should be observed inside the library.
- Library functions from Monday to Saturday 09.00 AM to 05.30 PM. The library
remains closed on Sundays and Government holidays.
- Time alloted for lending books. B.Ed. : 03.45 pm to 04.30 pm .
- Time alloted for returning books. B.Ed. : 01.00 pm to 02.00 pm .
- Library users should sign the Gate Register before entering the library.
- Users are required to deposit their bags / belongings (Other than Valuables like
mobiles, Wallets Etc.) at the personal belongings rack.
- Students must wear the ID CARD with the rope inside the library all the time.
- Students should produce the ID Cards to the library staff whenever asked for.
- Students will be allowed to make use of the reference books (including books,
back volumes, CD’s etc.,) in the library only on submission of the identity card.
- Misuse of library facilities is an offence and calls for punishment as decided by the
- Users are required to keep the library neat and tidy.
- Mobile phones are to be switched off in the library.
- Students may approach the librarian and other members of the staff in the library
for any help and guidance.